July 28, 2023 from 10:00am to 11:00am Central Standard Time
Lone Star Ballroom DEF [Level 2]
The latest analysis from CFA partner, ITR Economics will be delivered during the opening keynote session. After predicting a soft-landing in 2022 and seeing the Federal Government force that prediction to a deeper level, welcome ITR to the stage and listen to the recovery-based message now predicted and how this has altered the metrics leading for a new vision for the coming decade.
2023 is winding down as we prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties of 2024. The decelerating rate of rise and, in some cases, onset of decline that characterized many industries and businesses in 2023 will extend through 2024 for many. We will present business strategies and tactics that address the projected changes in the economic landscape. We will also:
Values Provided (Top 3-5)
1. Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that impact your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning
2. Cover global trends and their impact on the US economy
3. Discuss labor market conditions over the next several years
4. Assess the health of financial markets
5. Present an overview of the economic landscape through the rest of the decade
Questions That Will Be Answered (Top 3-5)
1. What will be happening in my markets over the next 18−24 months?
2. Will the 2024 elections impact the economy?
3. What is the outlook for interest rates and inflation for the next two years?
4. How can I know how all these factors will impact my business?