Download the Submittal Form (PDF)
Download the Submittal Form (Microsoft Word)
PREPARING YOUR SUBMITTAL
To make the submission as efficient as possible, please have the following items ready:
- Basic information including the name and location of the project.
- Category for the project including Single Family Residential Foundation, Commercial/Agricultural Foundation, Multi-Family/Apartment/Townhome, Non-building Foundation, Above-Grade Concrete Home, Non-Foundation Structural Element, and user-defined category. CFA reserves the right to alter these categories or divide categories based on volume of submittals and sizes (i.e. < 2,000 sq.ft., 2,000 to 5,000 sq.ft., > 5,000 sq.ft. etc.)
- Detailed project data including total amount of concrete and steel, wall heights and thicknesses, project square footage, and more.
- Finishes, systems, and other products, including any unique features.
- Between 6 and 10 high-resolution (professional is not necessary but is ideal) digital photographs of the project.
- Narrative answers to the following questions:
- Discuss the use of significant footing details (e.g. steps).
- Discuss any outstanding wall features, such as curved walls, columns, complex corners, etc.
- Why did the owner select you as the contractor?
- Please discuss how you approached the project technically.
- Describe the overall complexity of the project and how challenges were met.
- Please discuss your approach to the project in terms of estimating if agreeable.
- Please discuss any special materials or processes used:
EDITING YOUR SUBMITTAL
We recognize that submittal information may change after initial information/images are provided. You may edit your submittal until the May 15th final information deadline by contacting CFA Executive Director, James Baty by email. After this deadline, CFA cannot guarantee the successful edit or addition of information to the project evaluation process. Additional information may continue to be provided for publishing and promotion activities at any time.
There is a $50 charge for each entry per project and must be paid upon submittal. Members may submit as many projects of interest or available to them. CFA reserves the right to change this policy at any point in the future.